This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
We need a Flash player than can **play any animated GIF** it receives as input:
* We will pass the URL of an animated GIF to the Flash player as a Flash variable.
* The Flash player needs to retrieve the animated GIF and play it.
* The animation must be replicated exactly in Flash, including the exact time spent on each frame.
o Because Flash does not have native support for animated GIFs, we believe this will require unpacking the animated GIF frame-by-frame, etc.
* The animation should loop forever in the Flash player.
* The Flash player must fail gracefully
o If the input cannot be unpacked, the first frame should be displayed.
o If the input is a static image, just display the image.
- Flash player 7
- Elegantly designed using OOP so that it is easily extensible & easy for us to adjust the code
- Flexible so that it is easy to modify (e.g. dimensions)
- Well documented code so that our programmers can easily & quickly see what is being done
- Written so that it fails gracefully.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online