We are looking for a simple but stylish Chess flash player, capable of 4 basic elements:
1) Replay chess games in full pgn format file
2) Display and set up chess position (fen format)
3) Move pieces on the board (drag-drop and select source - select target) - no move validation necessary, but desireable (maybe against bonus)
4) Print game/ position
The flash/flex look and feel should pick up the data as parameters passed to the tool. We can discuss which method works best for the project.
Look and feel should be customizable via style sheet (so that colours and pieces can be changed. There should be no use of text in the interface.
Delivery needs to be done by 1st of July 2006 if at all possible.
Please read the descriptions provided in the attachement for more infomration. I am always open to suggestions. I am also open to 4 seperate flash applications rather then 1 integrated one. I would also consider flex instead of flash or java (flash is prettier I think, but I can be convinced)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Web, php, mysql