I need two different size versions of the same flash program. The flash program will have database selected animated background, static images and text dynamically loaded.
The animation will either be panning of a background image or other graphic image transition (also dynamically controlled if possible or different versions of the flash script).
The two sizes are approximately 730x230 and 430x330. Must include the logic to test for existance of Flash on the user system and option to run other code if Flash does not exist.
So in summary:
1. Two dynamically loaded flash programs
2. SQL Server driven (I will provide the database structure)
3. Ability to display
3.1 A moving or panned background image
3.2 An image with graphic transitions to be defined
3.3 Or a static background image
All database driven
4. Ability to display text over the background image - Database driven
5. Ability to display other images over the background image
inaddition to the text. Again, database driven
6. The database tables will provide the images and text to be used.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).