Flash Word Puzzle Work
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $361 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
1. FLASH CROSSWORD ERRORS Clean up the crossword generation algorythm in a flash crossword so that the crossword generates puzzles quickly and without errors. Currently the puzzle often crashes during puzzle generation and sometimes generates errors in the puzzle. The finished game must be fully UTF-8 compliant. (visit ONLINE GAMES/CROSSWORD on the DEVELOPMENT WEBSITE to see the puzzle in its current state) 2. FLASH WORD GAME REDESIGN Redesign a flash word game (called 'Mind The Gaps') that has been create by an amatuer flash designer so that it looks funky & professional - the final design should be inspired by the design of the London Underground logo and tube map. This job requires creativity. The game is fully UTF-8 compliant and must remain that way. (visit ONLINE GAMES/MIND THE GAPS on the DEVELOPMENT WEBSITE to see the puzzle in its current state) 3. CREATE A FLASH WORDSEARCH PUZZLE Based on the design and source code of the above mentioned flash crossword puzzle, create a flash wordsearch puzzle, similar in function to the word search puzzle on this page... [url removed, login to view] ...where the input data (a list of words with corresponding clues) will be provided as an XML output in the same format as the above mentioned crossword. The finished game must be fully UTF-8 compliant. The puzzle should generate quickly and without errors. DEVELOPMENT WEBSITE [url removed, login to view] Website Access: username=rac, password=rac User account access: username=visitor, password=visitor
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online