Flash application connected with facebook
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2211 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $3000 USD
Flash application connected with facebook API
An application like this:
<[url removed, login to view]>
The flash must have:
1) Registration form: Name, Lastname, Email, Phone number.
2) After user has sent his or her data, a canvas must be shown. A White tshirt will be the canvas.
3)On either side of the canvas, several elements must be displayed: Letters, icons, images, logos... those are the drag and drop items the user will place in the white tshirt, so they can create their own design.
4) Items can be rotated, zoomed, moved.
5) User must have the ability to undo, by resetting everything he or she has placed.
6) User must have the ability to save the design in some kind of an album connected to his or her profile.
7) The saved design should be displayed in his or her wall as well.
8) The user must have the ability to submit the design to be printed, by inserting some codes that we will grant them, depending on certain rules to be defined upon acceptance of this project... the system is something like accumulating points to be redeemed.
1) The system will be installed in a website but connected to facebook. In the website you will be able to see on realtime what happens in the facebook page. The timeline.
2) In the site, the submitted designs can be shared in the website.
We will provide:
1) Visual interface in photoshop
2) Data flow diagrams
3) Database structure
4) Menu structure
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online