Flash-based timetable manager(repost)
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $447 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
Hi, I have a project related with the management of doctor appointments. As you can see in the attached file. Doctors see rows as available times and columns as available doctors (there might be more than one doctor in the office). What I need is a much prettier interface than this based on flash with out visible border (yuc!). Coders are able to improvise and be creative but the end-result must an interface easy-to-understand and work on. The end result must be something which leaves all members of my team (who have worked on this project in one way or another) satisfied. The reservations can be loaded from another language (php) but can also be accessed from the database directly. P.S. Some characters in the screenshot are not in english but these wont affect the project design and implementation
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Sep 11, 2006 3:48:24 PM:
A new zip file with a detailed spec is provided, so please think about it more carefully and ammend your bid if needed.
IIS or Apache
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online