Flash live broadcast interface
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
1. ability to stream live video/audio to a swf file on our webserver.(already done in flash media encoder) 2. functionallity to upload the built .swf-file including the converted PPT file (complete player) to webserver with confirmation it has been done. 4. Communication between presenters computer and the encoder computer, to recieve commands when the presenter changes slides. next/previous slide. This command is supposed to change "slide" on the watching clients [url removed, login to view] thru sharedobjects and [url removed, login to view] commands 5. Ability to add metadata to the stream on the fly. For example marker 1 when the CEO enters the stage and marker 2 when the CFO enters the stage. and after the live broadcast is over we can use these markers as navigation in the ondemand version of the videofile. So below the wideo componten we can add navigation for the video and the slide presentation is supposed to follow these jumps in video. Done by sending [url removed, login to view]() to the FMS server
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Flash - all platforms, all OS's Flash media server Flash media encoder
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online