Flash online Card Designer
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $424 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
We require an online business card design service using flash. Some initial work has already been done and attached. Please find the attached files. It contains:
1. Initial work
2. Scope of project which consists of
a. [url removed, login to view]
b. [url removed, login to view]
c. [url removed, login to view]
d. [url removed, login to view]
e. [url removed, login to view]
f. [url removed, login to view]
Please get back with your proposal, analysis, questions ASAP.
* We are looking for a quick turn around so please bid only if you can do this project within minimum possible time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online