Flash picture slide .fla file
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $98 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
We need a very simple flash picture slide- like: [url removed, login to view] But without fade - and no reload to the start. We need to be able to load the pictures like in the autoviewer, by simply dragging them to a folder. The navigation should be Right and left keypress In the Autoviewer from airtight one can adjust the framerate (speed) but you can't adjust the animation async - so the easing in will be different from the easing out - It shall be possible to adjust the easing of the animation with the bézier curve in flash 8. The ajustment should be global - by that we mean that when we ajust the easing via the bezier curv, the changes should be the same every time I change picture Take a look at The Interface of fuse2.1 [url removed, login to view] The stage (picture slide) should hold 14 pictures in the size 300x300 pixels. and we need to be able to replace the 300x300 with another size pictures. Take a look at The Interface of fuse2.1 looks like something: [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Feb 1, 2007 7:00:07 AM:
If you could use fuse2.1 in the autoviewer it would be great!
[url removed, login to view]
We need the .fla file to run in an Flash 8 (mac) - and we need it the run quit smooth without dragging
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online