Interactive Feedback/Statistics Site
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3843 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Looking to develop a interactive statistics site. This is just a estimate of the work involved. It is subject to change once the finished requirements are complete. Essentially this is the functionality of the site.
This is ultimately a marketing research tool to get users input on ads.
1) End user will be given a set of questions that will be rated for 0%-100%, they will choose the percentage that the question has impacted them by sliding a arrow back and forth.
2) End user will see a photo and click on the sections that they most like.
2) End user will see a photo and questions will pop up that they can rate from 1 to 10.
3) all data from each session will be recorded in the data base for later examination by the administrators.
1) view data by percentages of users who entered.
2) see individual data per section.
3) run reports on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
*there will also be a CMS type back end to control- data, users, content, etc.
-Must be able to view and use the front end interactive interface on both ipad, touch screen/tablet PC and regular PC. We figured AJAX would be the best route to go for this and make it web based. However we are open for suggestions.
-Needs to be a fairly quick turn around.
-Most of the graphical interface will be provided.
-Very strong possibility of future work. This could potentially be an evolving site so we are looking for someone that can be flexible.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online