Java Script/Css/Zoom Program(repost)
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $85 USD
- Total Bids 2
I need an application that is able to accept a parameter as image. Pops up a window with user interface that allows the user to zoom in and out of the picture on it's specific region. I also need the person to write the layout in html of this pop up window. The pictures is self-descriptive, so please refer to section 4.4 in the document that is attached to this bid request. Please go through it make an understanding and write your comments. Cheers.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Feb 4, 2007 3:28:21 PM:
Hello all, if you need an example of the application so you will not get confused, please go to
[url removed, login to view]
Click on thier fabric section and click zoom, that is an example of what i need.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Feb 17, 2007 11:59:18 AM:
Hello, i am very interested in some of the work i see, but i will take 2 days for review and will get back to you then.
Please make your bid prices so i can decide. Or you want me to answer something before than please do not hestitate to ask.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 20, 2007 8:31:41 AM:
Hello everyone, i am ready to start the job now so please make your bids and i will accept them according to the requirement. Thank you
Java script, Css, HtmlGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online