I am a photographer & have developed joomla site over last few months, self learning was good but being a photographer I have other commitments too & don't find time to complete the joomla [url removed, login to view] site is almost(80%)done but finishing it to completion is required.
I am looking for joomla pro who can finish the site to completion & hand it over to me after that so I can work on my own from back-end.
The following is required.
1. Debug the joomla site, minor layout issues to be sorted out from backend.
2. Make changes to the code to make it W3C complaint. Make changes to the code to make it W3C complaint within joomla & while using the wrapper gallery. Search engines should be able to crawl the site without any problems.
3. SEO tweaking where ever necessary (OpenSEF is in use since I started)
4. Create random image modules for main page each section as of now 10 of them. These will be used be used within main body area. If you can suggest a better method to display these categories on main page, kindly do so, I got to know that there is an ajax module "jogadgets"which can make tab & these links can be made into it..
5. Site uses wrapped php gallery MG2 & another one will be added soon for stock images (Gallery2) but you have to create wrapper fot that too & a forum which will be required later but has to be done now.
[url removed, login to view], linking to various kind of photography portfolio. I want that the external url should be through main joomla site, we need to caht about this in detail. Once done those urls will be linked in the lightzone intro section such as clicking on Interiuors should take you to interiors external gallery, still life clicking should take you to still life gallery.
7. Wrapper module linking should be SEF.
8. As the text content is developed from my side it might require tweaking from the back-end to fit in the area as per graphic requirement.
[url removed, login to view] me improvements which can enhance the site & its visibility on web, may be using certain joomla extension or any other things.
10. Inserting the google analytical code to joomla for tracking pages & reach the conversion goal. (I have the google account already)
11. (Optional) Flash banner needs to be integrated at the top of the template which will animate the entire logo.
12. Most importantly, you should be able to explain to me in detail how the back-end will work , since you would complete the job & I have to then manage on my own ,I would require this information for later managing the website from the back-end.
I expect you to have following skills:
1. Graphic design using CSS, graphics will be provided to you as per requirements.
2. Good understanding of SEO/SEF & how they work.
3. Optional if you can work in flash for the banner.
4. joomla itself is developing you should have the latest info as to what new development have been which can be implemented to the site. Joomla forums are good source for that.
This project was awarded to
Leela's probably the BEST freelancer I've worked with. All the instructions I've sent to her was managed really well, with confirmation emails back. Work was done swiftly, and very on time. I'm saying she's the best, because she isn't one of those freelancers that keeps prompting you for payment even when the job is escrowed. Which is much appreciated. And everyone else seem like they are doing that these days. She services the account even after I made my payment while we were rounding up the project to the span! My projects are pretty small. But she's shown excellent etiquette in the account servicing and initiatives on job! Oo.. her work is right on the mark as well!
Founded in 2003 , Momleetech is an Offshore Software Development specialist. Our services offered Ecommerce website design, Website Application Development, Custom Software Development, Software Maintenance and Data migration . Our goal is to deliver a quality software development services and an affordable cost.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work