131530 Lead capture form &Flash edits
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a lead capture form created and some updates done to 3 pages on a Flash site. The site uses Flash 8 Pro.
1. Create a sign up (lead capture) form with an email field, and dropdowns of US cities/towns, and US State (the city and state are drop down menus). You must provide the US city/town and state lists. The city/town list must be broad, not a short list.
2. When a state is selected, the city/town drop down is automatically populated with cities and towns of that state.
3. Need an admin page with a login.
4. On the admin page, I need a form where I can query the database by city, town and/or state. Email addresses also appear on the results. The point is so I know the quantity and email addresses of any given town or state
5. Need to be able to mass email to city, state, or both, or all users that are in the database.
6. Move 2 images off one page and move to another, change the links on them. Replace void with the above mailing form.
7. Set up an invisible page counter (an accurate one that counts unique hits)
8. Add 2 photos (with thumbnails) and copy/paste some text and links on 3 flash pages (very minor updates, not an overhaul)
Sorry but no escrow until I see good progress and feel confident about the selected programmer.
Do not bid if you cannot complete this within 5 days!
You must include the following statement in your bid to be considered - "read it"
If there are any questions ask!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online