Magento integration of Flash Custom Shirt Application
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $874 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have a simple customizable Tshirt Flash file that I want to integrate into my Magento website.
I am looking to do the following:
1. When the user hits the "BUY" Button on the Flash stage, use the data from the Flash selections to add that item to the cart:
The cart should read...
Shirt Style (Tshirt, Tank, ...n)
Shirt Color (Black, White, ...n)
Shirt Design (Design1, Design2, ...n)
Ink Color1 (Hex Code for 216 Web Colors)
Ink Color2 (Hex Code for 216 Web Colors)
Ink Color3 (Hex Code for 216 Web Colors)
Size (XS, S, M, L, ... 5X)
*The shopping cart should display the image of the customized product
2. The user shall be able to save a screenshot of the design when they hit "save."
3. The user shall be able to share a screenshot/product link of the design when they hit "Share Your Custom Shirt: Twitter, Google Plus, Facebook.
4. The screenshot of the flash stage is uploaded with customer order (as a virtual "proof") and submitted with the order so that the invoice that I print has a copy of what the customer submitted. This also helps validate the custom order.
Since this is a custom product, I am not as much concerned with inventory management as I am with giving the customer confidence that the custom options are what he/she ordered. (i.e. I don't want the customer to create the product combination in flash, then have to re-enter the data and manually upload the image on a product page).
Attached, please find a screenshot of the basic flash stage to visualize the type of application I want to integrate.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online