Multi-user Web-based voice chat with clean UI
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $749 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We want to create a browser-based web application where many users could interact via voice chat -- very similar to TinyChat.
This is for gamers.
It will be a web-based alternative to Ventrilo and Mumble.
The flow would look like this:
1. User clicks on a "Create Room" button
2. A temporary chat room is created
3. The user shares a shortend URL with someone else via IM (e.g. gchat)
4. That person clicks the URL and is taken to the temporary chat room
5. The two (or however many) users are then voice-chatting
6. When the chat is over, they close the window.
It MUST have a specific (clean and simple) user interface. Design is VERY important.
It MUST have a specific functionality (again, clean and simple)
PREFERABLY, it can work with an alternative to Flash Media Server, such as Red 5 Open Source Flash Server.
If can be done in something besides Flash, that would be great.
Please see our mock-up below.
If interested, please include your portfolio.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online