We are looking to have a tool built (ideally in flash) that allows visitors to ‘create a poster’ that they can later print off (at home), send as an e-card, and store online.
* The posters are advertising missing or lost animals and will follow a set format. The scripts should be capable of allowing a number of different ‘formats’ that we can use as templates for the posters.
* Some users are members of our service and one of the first questions will determine which ‘set format’ of poster they need to use. For example, if they are a member and provide their customer number, our contact centre details are shown on the poster, otherwise they will be prompted to enter their own contact details.
* Users will be asked a series of questions and invited to upload a digital photograph of their pet.
* The poster should be previewed on screen before allowing the option to print at home (I will take the coders advise on the best way to do this ??" PDF download then print for example? Or does Flash have a reliable way of printing A4 sized prints?)
* All posters should be saved online in a database that is searchable and the viewable by the public (through a different screen/interface). One of the questions asked in the creation of the poster is location last seen / lost so using things like Google Maps API to integrate local views would be extremely helpful here.
* The creators of the posters should be asked for an email address during creation so that we can later confirm to them that their poster is online (and it’s URL) and also give them the availability to update the poster to ‘found’ later on.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Flash & PHP. MySQL Database on a Linxus server.