Hi, need someone to code an online competition for an design school, using php + mysql. Fee to include graphics for the site (templates which you already have are ok). Something VERY simple is ok.
Front and backend required.
Backend - pre launch - admin can upload 40 sets of images with a short paragraph of caption attached to each image. Each set to have maximum 3 images. Each set will be identified e.g. set01, set02... set40, with a text field attached so admin can insert student group name and contact person's details. Upon uploading, competition preparation is complete and ready for launch. Programmer must provide this "upload" option, files will be provided in standardized format (zip file with images and 1 caption in doc file).
1. Starts with short intro of competition steps in animated gif or flash in 3-4 slides. User registration follows to capture student name, student ID number (format s##### and p#####), choice of password, year, course, contact number, address. User login will be student ID. Upon registration, email will be send to user for verification. User has to verify email before allowed to login.
2. When user logs in, user will be shown only 10 random sets selected from pool of 40 sets. Each set will have 3 bullets for user to select. See slide 1 in ppt. User will be asked to imagine what the image could be. Is it a consumer electronics, a furniture or a mobile phone design. Only 1 selection is allow PER set. User will end up selecting 10 bullets, then click SUBMIT.
3. Upon submit, user's VOTE is logged at backend so admin can review in backend, which Sets have been voted as Consumer Electronics, Furniture or Mobile phone.
4. User will be shown 3 groups. All his selected Consumer Electronics, Furniture and Mobile Phone will be group together in seperate columns. See slide 2. He is next prompted to choose which Set he thinks is best applicable to group. Only 1 per selection Then Submit.
5. His final vote is shown, 1 Set for Consumer Electronics, 1 set for Furniture, 1 set for Mobile Phone.
6. He can click submit or start over. If submit, his choice is LOCKED and emailed to him as vote entry.
7. About 3000-4000 people will repeat this process. Administrator can "close" the competition after certain time by checking a "close competition" option in Admin page. If any one visit the site, they will be displayed a page informing the competition is closed and to wait for results to be posted.
8. In backend, admin can sort, which set has highest number of votes as consumer electronics, as furniture, as mobile phone. Admin can also sort by consumer electronics to see which sets are ranking as most voted to least voted.
9. Admin can verify the top Consumer Electronics, top Furniture and top mobile phone design and select as winner. Upon selection, admin can push these 3 winners to the Winner's page for broadcasting on the website. ALL registered users will receive an email for them to visit the website to see the winners.
10. the Top 3 sets, will be awarded Prizes by admin.
11. Users who have voted for the top 3 sets will go into a "lucky" draw. A set number of consolation prizes will be awarded to random winners in each pool. E.g. There are 1400 voters for top Consumer Electronics. e.g. 100 winners will win a prize. Admin can execute 100 units and generate an excel file that will push 100 winners randomly to post on website for them to collect their prizes via their student ID number (p##### or s#####). This can be done manually, i.e. post-form to webpage not required, can be cut and pasted into html page manually.
The importance is for it to be low cost, so if certain processes can be made manual, let me know.
Timeline is 2 weeks from posting, including programming and testing and simple graphic design and instruction splash for competition page.