114644 PHP + MySQL + AJAX + Flash
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
I have an immediate opening for a full-time team of 4 - 8 people who are proficient with PHP, MySQL, AJAX, CSS, JS and Flash and who can produce my systems quickly based upon my vision for each system. Applicants must be creative and have access to a large assortment of high quality royalty-free images.
I currently have (4) content management systems needing produced:
1. Manufacturer web site where site visitors can register a free account and submit price quote requests. Will need to have a shopping cart for the gathering of the products, quantities of each and attributes of each item. Users will need to be able to track their price quotes by date/title/description and easily print the finalized price quote once it has been entered into the system by the Administrator through their own account. The User will need to be able to enter their billing information and then submit payment for the items if they choose to accept the price quote(s) for one or more items in their price request. The site will need to feature a "Retailer Look Up" section where site visitors can enter their city, state, country and/or zip code to locate the 5 retailers who are closest to them along with the number of miles they are away from the criteria the site visitor entered on the look-up form. Administrator will need to be able to login to an Administration account on the system to add/edit/delete products, add/edit/delete User accounts, e-mail Users based on specific criteria, finalize price quotes for Users, etc. System will need to have a MySQL backend. System must be fully functional and de-bugged by February 15th, 2007.
2. Tourism web site where site visitors can register a free account and have their registration data saved to a MySQL database. Their password-protected user account will need to consist of the following pages/sections: Update User Information, Update Payment Information, Create A New Business Listing, Update An Existing Business Listing, Create A New Classified Ad Listing, Edit An Existing Classified Ad Listing, Upload Photo Gallery Photos, Cancel Account. Business listings and classified listings will be paid listings and the Administer will need their own account where they can view all such listings and approve them prior to them being display on the public side of the web site. Once a User submits their listing for display on the site and their payment is approved, both the Administrator and the User will need to be sent an e-mail informing them that the listing is now Pending Administrator Approval status in the system. The Administrator will then login to their account on the system to review and then approve or dis-approve the listing. While the listing is of Pending Administrator Approval status, the User should not be able to edit the listing. If at any time the User edits an Approved Listing, their updates will first need to pass the Administrator's approval. The system will then need to send an e-mail to both the Administrator and User notifying them of the approval or dis-approval. I have other programmers who have been doing work for me for the past five years and one of them can provide the necessary code you will need for integration into our merchant account for all payment functions of the system. The Administer will need to be able to view, edit, hold and delete listings at any time via their Administrator account on the system. They will also need to be able to bill Users and issue credits via their account and have the ability to send broadcast e-mail messages (archived for future reference and easy re-loading into the e-mail broadcast form) to registered users based on different criteria. There are other things I need added but this should give you a good idea of the direction I am wanting to go with this particular system. System must be fully functional and de-bugged by February 28th, 2007.
3. Real estate agent/office content management system for display of real estate property inventory. Real estate agents and offices will register a free account on this system. They will be given a free (3) day trial of the system with a valid credit card required at the time they wish to start the free trial period. If they fail to cancel their free trial within the (3) days it is active, their credit card will need to be charged accordingly and in a recurring fashion as this will be a monthly membership type system. There will be multiple plans available for the User to choose from prior to starting the free trial period, each with their own feature set. This system will need to have MySQL backend. Agents will need to be able to add/edit/delete their property listings, upload images and video of listings and build their own individual database of prospects for which they will need to have the capability of sending a broadcast e-mail message to based on specific criteria defined by them (type of property the prospect is interested in, price range the prospect is interested in, etc.). As new listings are added by the agent, their prospects will need to be sent an e-mail if the new listing meets the criteria defined in their free prospect account on the system. System will need to feature a 2-tier affiliate program that pays recurring/rebills for the life of the referred accounts. On the last day of each month at midnight, the system will need to generate a text file for uploading into PayPal for a mass payment to the affiliates. This file will need to be e-mailed as a file attachment to the Administrator and stored in a FTP account on the server for future reference. The affiliate system module of this system will need to keep track of how much each affiliate has been paid, dates they were paid and accounts they were paid on. For affiliates who are paid more than $[url removed, login to view] in a calendar year, the system needs to generate a report e-mail at midnight on December 31st which will shall be sent to the Administrator and the results of the report should also be accessible within the Administrator's account. System must be fully functional and de-bugged by March 15th, 2007.
4. Online radio station system where someone can register an account for free and then upload MP3 files to be played in the order they specify. Ads will need to be inserted at a frequency specified by the Administrator on a per account basis as well as on a per account type (free/paid) basis. System must be fully functional and de-bugged by March 31st, 2007.
Please do not contact me unless you and your team can begin work immediately on Project #1 above. Payment terms are 33% upfront, 33% at an agreeable project mid-point and 34% upon completion of each system.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online