I need to move an existing pharmacy website to a CMS based site. The site is at [url removed, login to view] and is incomplete.
The look-n-feel of the new site is as per the attached mockup.
Legend to the marked up areas:
2. Site wide menu: Home, AboutUs, Employment, FAQ, Reviews, ContactUs
Employment -- has a job application form -online & download
Reviews: customer/client feedback, quotes
Contactus: simple form with pulldown categories
3. Flash slideshow
4. Each of the blue horizontal segments is a link to a form
5,6,7,8 - Would prefer Ajax tab or sliders that will display information in the main area labeled 10,11 &12. I decided to merge these areas after labeling them :-)
9. The pharmacy has 7 locations and each site has a logo.
Would like ot either use Mouse over ajax to show a map , directions and timings or
lightbox effect on mouseclick.
13. Client registration to access refill request forms
14. RSS feeds on health news
15. a link to a page dedicated to drugs for pets
16. Shows types of payments accepted
17: Actually a image/text scroller to add announcements and advertisements
Note #6 is for medical supplies and requires a catalog that will include product descriptions and images. NO Ecommerce or payment gateway is needed at this time.
Please confirm if CMS made simple can be used to implement this site, you estimate on time and a bid. Some of the content has to be created especially product catalogs. These catalogs are from vendors so the information will be added as and when we receive them.