Template to replicate (please review carefully)
<[url removed, login to view]>
I'll use this template for my site (PK-Publishers) which provides music/videos/images/themes/games etc for mobiles, PDAs and other handheld devices (its Not PODCasting; as shown in template). Where user can donwload/upload any kind of content free of cost.
1. Complete working flash menu with source.
2. Welcome text at the [url removed, login to view] is dynamic, so menu must accept some aurgument or parameter from html, on user login it will show user name (e.g. "Welcome Jhon,..."), in addition login link at the top will change to logout.
2. High quality Base images in both colors (blue & green) for buttons and banners as shown at the templete link. including source (PSD or PNG)
3. U need to use some different animated icon in [url removed, login to view] (rather than rotating headset) realeated to mobiles or pda etc.
4. Create commonly used icons (preferably PNG) like download, upload, remove, add, audio, video, images, games, themes, edit and other icons used in forums etc. These icons must look fine at 16x16 and 32x32 resolutions.
End product components must be high quality and have professional look. All filenames must follow proper naming conventions and scripting should follow coding conventions.
* If you have some better template for such website, or some suggestions/idea, then do't hesitate to share it with me. You are welcome to ask any kind of questions regarding requirments.
* On successfull completetion of this phase, Selected coder will also be contacted for the next two more similar projects
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Adobe Flash or SWiSH
Adobe Photoshop or fireworks