Small Website - Linux Server
This project was awarded to shomugh for $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I need a small website created for a well drilling company. It will have the following pages/Areas:
Home page which will contain a logo which will be supplied to you. I would like a little flash animation on this that will basically move the water in the logo - Should be simple animation.
Well drilling - Contains some pictures and information on our well drilling process.
Service - Contain pictures and a list and description of our various services.
Constant preasure - Information and pictures about our constant preasure systems.
Photos - A photo gallery of jobs in progress and have the ability to add a text description to each picture that loads from a text file if it exists.
FAQ Section - Contains a frequently asked questions section. Would like this to be driven by a text file so it can easily be updated by the customer.
Contact us page - Contact information and possibly some images.
One other requirement that will become a deliverable is to take the superman Logo that I will provide. I would like to replace the letter S with a letter C.
Company really likes the site: [url removed, login to view]
They like the drops of water backgrouns and looks of this site. We obviously cannot duplicate it, but it gives you an idea of what the company is looking for.
This site will be running on a linux server with PHP and MYSQL if needed. Deliverables will include all photoshop template files and images. All php and flash source code, and any other source files that were used to create the site in case the site needs to be updated/maintained in the future.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jun 23, 2006 2:50:24 PM:
I am currently looking over all bids - i am expecting to make a decision by tomorrow.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jun 23, 2006 2:51:59 PM:
Thank You for taking the time to bid on my project. i am looking over all the bids and expect to make a decision on this sometime tomorrow.
Web site - run on linux server / Apache / MySQL access
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online