Smarty Template / PHP Website Upgarde + (Reposted)
This project was awarded to DevExpert for $700 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
PLEASE NOTE SCRIPT USES 'SMARTY' so you must be confident uses such scripts.
Budget - expecting budget to be in higher end of range. Please ensure you understand all requirements and can complete project to high standard in full before bidding.
We currently run a credit card website in the Asia-Pacific region. Database driven site based on PHP and using smarty templates.
We are looking to upgrade the template & features of our current siye and create similar credit card comparison websites for the UK and USA.
We are looking for someone to upgrade the current website script / website to provide increased functionality, to edit template to create more modern look & feel based off mockups and style guide we will provide you. Once current site is upgraded (and applied to our current site) the script will need to be installed on a UK and US domain with logo, site name, footers and essential details changed for those sites.
To provide quote you will need to look at our current website - here are some basic details of what current site currently has:
* PHP script
* Allows users to search by card type (low interest, rewards cards etc) or card issuer.
* Admin panel allows new issuers, card types and cards to be added - data fields for text fields and details such as APR, Intro rates, Interest Free Days, Annual fee and so on.
* Can also add articles and news
* URL's are SEO optomized e.g Citibank Credit Cards. [url removed, login to view]
* We have also had script modified so page titles are SEO friendly
* Links to credit card websites using affiliate links
New Features Required:
* Credit Card Finder (Search Widget) on homepage that allows people to quickly search for a credit card that meets their needs. As they select the options it instantly tells them how many card will match their criteria.
* Allow people to 'save' credit cards they are interested in (cookies?) which they can then click on 'saved cards' to view. Also ability to select and compare up to 3 or 4 cards side by side.
* Email Me Details - allow people to email themselves (or a friend) details of a card / saved cards - use of AJAX or similar so email form is not loaded on page unless clicked on and then loads within page (without need to reload whole page).
* Change name of some of the existing fields (e.g. Balance Transfers will change to use field to show 'Interest Free Days on purchases' - mainly changes to text in front/backend)
* New 'Card Brand' field - at present you can search by card type or issuer but would like option to search for following 'Visa, Mastercard, American Express' - ideally will need option to select multiple brand per card type as some cards come in a Mastercard and Visa. When search for 'Visa Cards' it would display all Visa credit cards from all issuers.
* Top cards function on homepage - again as per whole site should be template driven. Will show best 3 credit cards for various following categories
Best credit cards for balance transfers, best for low interest rates, best for rewards scheme, best from frequent flyer points. For each of these three cards will be featured.
* Edit CSS style sheets for modern style and based on design mockups for featured cards & credit card info boxes that we will provide.
* Banner system for the 728*90 banner space at top of site so that we can add multiple banners. We do not host any banners on our site, we need to be able to add HTML code for each banner provided by affiliate companies.
* Changes will need to be implemented onto our current site and then you will need to setup UK and US sites. You won't need to add the main content to the site such as credit card details - just set the sites up (this will include adding logo, editing footer and so on.
* Sites will need to be tested and debugged
* As at present, everything needs to be template based for the front end and easy to update from the backend.
See attachment for details of current site and examples of some of the additional features (word doc) plus a jpeg for sample of what credit card info boxes should look like.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online