Stream audio to Flash Player
This project was awarded to mickysocaci for $425 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
We currently have an Asterisk PBX, an open source conferencing bridge, set up where the conference audio is streaming live over the web. (eg. people call into our number, enter a conference room and their voices are heard on the Internet in near real time). I will be more specific about the current architecture when the right developer is chosen for the project.
However, this project is improving on our existing system, we want to improve:
1) the latency between the spoken conversation and when it gets played over the web.
2) the quality of the audio
3) get the audio to stream into a flash player (Very important). right now the audio gets to the site and plays in windows media player which is undesirable for our situation.
4) reduce the CPU overhead.
If you are familiar with Linux; and streaming audio - please submit your bid for this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online