TShirt a DAY website
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1069 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking to have a skeleton website designed that would enable us to review and accept uplaoded logos to sell on tshirts and have them displayed on the website using PHP/MYSQL Database.
- Users who design artwork logos can come to the site, create an account for free.
- Authentication email is sent to user to verify email address
- Account would not be active until verification email was answered
- Once confirmed user could log into the site and show their account
- From here user can upload artwork (max 2 per day) and have the artwork shown on their account page with thumbs
- Once approved, artwork will show as approved and what date it is scheduled to appear on the website for sale.
- Account page shows:
- Sales history
- Payment history
- upload history
- approval history
- Detailed, account info (email, address, phone)
- Admin Area:
- log in to admin area with Username and password
- can ADD/DELETE users for Admin Area
- Review recently uploaded artwork
- Artwork image
- Date/Time of upload
- Admin can:
- search users for account info
- edit user account info
- delete users
- delete user artwork
- download/save user artwork
- Change approval/disapproval on artwork
- Review total payments to user for 1099 purposes by year
- Main site
- displays latest 3 images of artwork with 24, 48, 36 hour countdown timer per image
- comments can be posted for each artwork image
- Displays/reatins comments on individual artwork
- Shopping cart
- Customers can purchase anyof the 3 displayed images to be mounted on t-shirts
- Customers MUST create an account before/during the checkout process
- Must validate email during purchase/account creation
- Full checkout and purchase capability thru [url removed, login to view] APIs
- Paypal API transfers/copies all sales data (minus card info) to MYSQL DB.
- Customer is emailed full purchase details to email address supplied during checkout
- Customer can log in to website to review past puirchases and track shipping of purchased items
- Cart is intagrated with UPS for shipping amounts, tracking numbers
Website graphics need NOT be designed. We have a handle on that. This just needs to be a working skeleton site that we will build graphics for later.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online