We are looking for a developer to help us create a touchscreen application for a client.
The client wishes to use a touchscreen display as a controller for a secondary monitor to conduct presentations.
This touchscreen PC is running Windows 7 and is NOT an iPad, smartphone, or similar device. (Smartphone or tablet device as a secondary controller to be implemented in the future.)
It will run as a stand-alone setup on a touchscreen screen that is connected to a second non-touchscreen monitor. The second monitor is to run 4k resolution media through VLC Media Player.
Graphic art will be provided.
The type of language used can be anything that supports the following functions:
- A base accordion style layout for the touchscreen. Each accordion tab will represent a category.
- Dynamic & optional subcategories appear when an accordion tab is selected.
- A list of slides created via admin panel will appear within the open accordion tab. There should be an ability to slide through the thumbnail grid via slide touch gestures.
- Slide creation via admin panel that allows placement and adjustment of images, video, web pages, text, and flash. Slides should also have play time options and can be saved to a category/subcategory.
- Selecting a slide will begin the slide show from that point. It will also expand captions and play options onto the touchscreen, paired with corresponding media on display 2.
- An ability to add, remove, and create presentation slides containing images/videos/text via an admin panel.
- When display 2 is not in use or is idle, it will rotate media in a 4-way split display of media with captions set via back end.
- Display 2 will have its media opened with an embedded VLC Media Player.
UX flow conceptualization to be completed and will be provided upon request.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $2410 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.