308984 Web Programmer (Part-time)
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
My firm runs a web marketing and design firm. I am looking for a part-time (as needed) partner to handle overflow projects as needed.
Skills which are required:
1) Knowledge of HTML/PHP
2) CSS (specifically table-less design)
6) Java Script
Additional skills which would be helpful, but not required:
3) Customizing Shopping Carts
The ideal candidate should be:
1) A self starter, able to manage projects without supervision and/or constant nagging to complete projects on time. (I HATE micro-managing people!)
2) Be able to manage time to deliver projects on time, every time.
3) Be willing to develop a long-term relationship with my firm...not just handle one or two projects then disappear.
4) Must be extremely dependable!
5) High attention to detail (e.g. review sites in multiple browsers to catch bugs before you tell me a project is finished, watch for font inconsistencies on pages where CSS is not employed, etc.)
6) Be able to sign a non-compete (e.g. don't work with my clients directly) and non-disclosure (don't share any of my information with anyone else, including client lists and contacts.)
7) Be able to communicate in US native English -- most of our communication will be through email. :)
8) Love what they do...it shows in the work that is performed.
9) Be anxious to work with someone who will treat them as an equal, give them much respect and is always kind.
10) Be affordable. (Please provide me with your hourly rate...I will likely ask you to be involved as I bid on projects, or as I undertake a project. I prefer to work on a "flat fee" schedule, vs. hourly work and will rely on your expertise to give me a price.)
11) Do the work yourself. (I don't want to work with a broker. I've had bad experiences with brokers who could not deliver on time or on budget, or the work was substandard!)
I am a good pay...willing to provide a bonus if you do a good job and/or deliver early! (Read my reviews here on Scriptlance.)
If this sounds like a job you think you can do, please provide the following information:
a) a link where I may see samples of your work
b) a very brief (and I mean brief) summary of how long you've been doing web programming
c) what your AVERAGE hourly rate is (just so I can compare apples to apples amongst candidates. A qualified, dependable candidate is far more important than a low hourly rate.)
d) Why I should select you instead of other candidates
e) Your availability (in general terms. (E.g. Monday through Friday from 8 Am to 1 PM, Central time.)
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online