Web interface for ip camera video streaming and PTZ commands - repost
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have 3 types PTZ ip camera's i want to use as web camera's. I will put these online and connect them to a web server.
I want two separate offers:
1. Connect to the evostream server, fetch the RTMP stream and display it on de website. Resolutions up to 1920x1080
2. Bring the PTZ commands to the web interface:
1. arrows for pan and tilt
2. Zoom in - zoom out
3. Hot keys for presets
The 3 brands of camera's that need to be suported are: Allnet, Vivotek and Axis.
When applying for this job please point out in a detailed which how you will meet above requirements. Also point out:
- How i will be able to use your developings when adding new other IP camera's and websites with the stream without having to rely on you
- A detailed timing: when you can start, what will you deliver first, when will this be ready for testing and when will this be finished (REALISTIC timing)
- That you are willing to work in this full time, every day when you get this job, and will report to me every day, without exception.
This is my first experience with outsourcing through a website like odesk, but I have a lot of work, this first experience will result in a long term partnership if it's a good experience.
PLEASE DO NOT POST A STANDARD MESSAGE. WHEN APPLYING SAY HOW YOU WILL DO THIS PROJECT. IF YOU DONT DO THIS YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PROJECT.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online