Website design + backend (FLASH,(X)HTML,CSS,PHP,..
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2471 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The project is for a company with multiple restaurants (+/- 6).
Each restaurant has its own theme/sub-site.
The idea is to create one portal leading to the different sub-sites/restaurants.
The portal page will host the multiple sub-sites.
When the restaurant is chosen the subsite will enlarge to fullscreen with flash or other dynamic action (discussable).
Each sub-site will have specific logo’s and house styles ( logo’s, pictures and typography content supplied by us) .
These sub-sites need to be developed in (X)HTML/CSS/PHP to a high standard.
See for reference sub-sites these example : [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
The focus would be to use one designed menu (usable by each sub-site)
The menu needs minor changes (typography/layout) for every sub-site.
Every sub-site will have 4 subpages - Home
- Menu (food&drinks) needs to be adjustable using backend for every subsite, data adjusted in the backend should appear in frontend using the deployed/chosen CSS styles.
- atmosphere (this page needs to include pictures and some dynamic components such as video,music,..(should have the possibility to change these through backend, but will not be used often).
- location (using supplied graphics).
- Contact,newsletter (& reservation viewed as seperate project): the idea would be to implement a reservation system, so customers/administrators are able to view,enter and accept reservations.
The back-end should be developed so the administrator of every sub-site(restaurant) can confirm/decline bookings using an (x)HTML enabled device or webpage towards the customer using SMS and/or mail.
As soon as the bookings are confirmed these are adjusted in the front-end for every sub-site on a calendar or drop down box on the reservation page.
The bookings should be separated in the back-end for every subsite.
The Reservation back-end should be able to display statistics of amount of reservations/[url removed, login to view] and p.sub-site
Confirmation for reservations from back-end should be usable on handheld devices (Iphone,QTEC) ,full (x)HTML enabled phones.
The reservation system is viewed as a separate project (if you are able to develop such a system we will take your offer into consideration).
The back end should therefore include 2 or if possible 3 seperate functionalities .
- Change ‘food-menu-content’ for each sub-site (based on CSS-style and style chosen for sub-site)
- Mailing list based on customer database (customer data entered on each sub-site should be gathered in one database.
- (extra sub-project) reservation functionality described as above
The developer will be chosen depending on proved portfolio and webmeeting.
A close follow up and cooperation using Skype/MSN is needed as short term changes will be made through the life cycle of this project .
If results are to satisfaction future cooperation is guaranteed on a regular basis.
Development time would be around 2 months depending on functionality and chosen technology.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online