flash custom slide show (mysql)
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $49 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $70 USD
you need to write a flash custom slide show banner that:
1. displays images from an mysql table query with a slight zoom + fade effect (similar to the effect in the slideshow of google screen saver)
2. each image will hyperlink to its link field in the mysql table.
- the flash will not need long time to load, and will be built so that every image is loaded while the previous one is being played.
- the fla will be documented including how to replace the effects, change the waiting time between each image, and how to change the size of the banner if need in the future.
- all database structure will be supplied to you + an ftp account to test your work in connection to the db if needed.
- **all bidders**, **please provide relevant examples** of custom slideshows you have done in the past /other flash works you've done.
- if you don't have any examples, please consider doing a mock job for this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
all source files, including fla's.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online