open source FLASH 8 ball pool game.
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1533 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I have recently been asked to write a php script about online gaming. The project will be based on PHP/Mysql. But the interface of the main game which is a pool game ( 8-ball ) will be in Adobe Flash type.
What I have in my mind as a sample for our job is mainly this site's game :
[url removed, login to view] -- > 8-ball pool game
Therefore, we are looking for a Flash open-source billiard game so that it can be connected to our php/mysql project .
Specifications required for this game :
- Multiplayer mode (users are sent through $_GET variables and DB users )
- Viewers can view the running game
- API or guidelines to send and recieve game's data through php language
- Totally opensource so that we can edit the graphics and [url removed, login to view] future .
- States of games - and other technical features of a billiard game.
- Each game has 3 rounds and after the third round the winner will be announced and the points will be sent to php file to process.
- Graphic of the game is at minimum priority and the functionality of the game is at most.
We will provide any more information if it's required.
P.S. : We are welcoming anyone who can make this game in HTML 5 as an innovation.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online