Gaming League / Tournament Add-On - XenForo
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1529 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking for a gaming league/tournament add-on that will encompass the traditional elements of a league-- team creation, team membership by players (users registered on the forums, in this instance), match/tournament scheduling and outcome results, stats, etc. At the center of this will be the XenForo forum software, which is already online/functional. The web application must meet the following requirements:
Support for the "Core" style template, which we will likely be switching to (from PixelExit)
- ALL CODE MUST BE WRITTEN TO FOLLOW XENFORO GUIDELINES AND AVAILABLE HOOKS, INTERFACES, ETC.
- This can be delivered in a few add-ons (one for the teams, one for the events, etc.) or as a single, larger add-on
- Must have easy ability to update/administrate, so good Options and Permissions capabilities
User profile section should
- Allow users to provide their game ID in custom field
- Track a user/player's playing history (teams they've been on in the past, which seasons and what level they've played before, etc.)
- Record and post their stats (from other systems)
- Allow creation of "team"
- Allow team creator to invite other players to their team (users must accept to join)
- Enforce at least 5 members of the team are paid before the team is considered "Active"
- Allow a team to register into the league season (where admins set their "division" or level)
- Allow a team to register for other events (like LAN events, spontaneous online tourneys, etc.)
- Location for news/updates/articles (could be done with a custom block via XenPorta for the homepage)
- Locations for default advertisement templates should remain supported
- Template for standings and match results as each league season or tournament progresses
- Code most be well documented/commented for maintainability in the future (will very likely be a repeat customer, but prefer it to be by choice)
Please have examples of your work available. Communication is also highly valued, as your ideas/input can help change or influence this project, especially around the best way to utilize XenForo's core system.
We also prefer someone we can build a great, long term relationship with, as we'll likely have a lot more future work to accomplish, together.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online