PHP Database development required1
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $442 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
My name is Chris. I am a university Student who is starting up a tutoring business. I am in need of a database which allows me to:
- Enter Student details into a form
- Enter tutor details into a form
- When I enter a new student in the database, I would like a function which would allow me to search for suitable tutors in the database based on the Student's year, hourly rate & location (using postcode or a google maps integration- or any ways you know)
- Allow me to create invoices & receipts which will be saved on the tutor/students form, which can also be saved as PDF and emailed
- Creation of profile reports of each student/tutor which can be saved as PDF
- Allow a table within the student & tutor form which allows me to enter any payments they've made me- may be used from the invoices created
I currently have an access Database which does a few of these feautres, however, I would like something where multipe users can login into, and the data will be saved automatically. Also, I have a website where students/parents send an enquiry form- I want to be able to send this form data directly into the database.
I would also like a payment method (2Checkout or another gateway besides PayPal) i can pay my tutors from, which will record that I've paid them into the database.
I am just starting up my business, so the maximum I can afford is $400.
Thanks very much.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online