Advanced online showroom and order management
This project received 92 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €4671 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget€3000 - €5000 EUR
As a manufacturer we need a multilingual website to present our products and keep contact with our dealers worldwide by providing them access to sales materials and updates. The structure and characteristics we supposed for our website follows:
1) Design: should be compatible with tablets, 95% browsers and be sizable so can be visited well-formatted on both 16:9 and 4:3 screens
2) Products: for products we have description texts, photo and video gallery, technical sheets, available optional accessories (from Accessories section) and finally user testimonials and comments. (comments should be reviewed before publishing)
3) Accessories: the difference between accessories and products is that they don't have technical sheets and testimonials. Compatible products should be shown for every accessory. In the other word, for each product the available accessories should be specified and vice versa.
4) Product comparison: products are divided into 4 or 5 categories and products in each category share almost the same specifications. Therefore the user needs to compare 2,3 or 4 products together in a tabular format.
5) Internal search engine: it should have news, products, description indexed so the user can search in website contents and find the results ordered by relevancy. Avoid using Google site search
6) Product finder: every product have 3 or 4 distinguishing parameter which can be used in a step-by-step process in a way that the users thinks the website is helping him/her to find the right and suited product to his/her application.
7) News: a section to publish news of the company. The last 4 or 5 news are visible in the first page with their title and a cover photo.
8) Languages: supports both left-to-right and right-to-left languages. the number of languages should be float so we can add as many as languages we required. Avoid using Google translate.
9) Online contact form and the relevant admin page to review and response them.
10) Typical pages like about us, terms and conditions, partners&useful links, FAQs, ...
11) Dealer finder: using which the client can find the nearest dealer to him among about 200-250 dealers worldwide.
12) SEO friendly: links, titles, descriptions, ... should be well-formatted so the website attain a good SEO point.
13) Protected area for registered users.
13-1. the users can not register online. but admin can add, edit or delete users.
13-2. permission (read, write/delete, deny) can be set for every user group
13-3. group emails of announcement and new product advertisements via admin panel
13.4. online price lists of products, accessories and spare parts + search among them
13.5. products, accessories and spare parts are divided into different discount categories and each dealer have its specific discount rates on each of those products, accessories and spare parts groups.
13.6. document (PDF, XPS, DOCS, ...) uploading and sharing for dealers + search in document description text (the text is entered while uploading the document)
13.7. dealers can place orders and follow-up them. check the status and got informed when the status was ready to deliver.
Any suggestions to improve the system above is highly appreciated and you can quote the additional suggestion as options.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online