I need a Joomla! module that works with the Amazon Web Service, that read the title page where it appear and display contents from a selected MUSIC category from the Amazon ITALY store.
- Joomla 2.5 module as package installer in order to be installed on other websites;
- The module will use the Amazon Web Services API;
- The module will read the page title where it appear (or read a specified field from mysql db table) and will show all products from the selected Amazon categories (the link where the module will show will be controlled with the Advanced module manager ;
- The categories will be selectable manually form the module options;
- The module will accept the css directive from the template;
- Detailed FIELDS of the module option:
AMAZON AFFILIATE ID;
KEYWORDS: POSSIBILITIES TO WRITE SOME KEYWORDS comma separated;
PRICES: Possibilities to select if show or not the prices of the objects;
MODULE SIZE SELECTION in Pixel: 120x600 - 120x240 - 160x600 - 180x150 - 468x60 - 728x90 - 300x250 - 600x520;
POSSIBILITY TO SELECT IF ON A CLICK THE LINK WILL BE OPENED IN THE SAME WINDOW OR A NEW WINDOW;
BANNER ALLIGN: left - center - right;
One field where write the IP to be banned to show the Amazon banner.
The works will be considered closed with the module correctly installed and perfectly working in the production website.
For any doubt or question please write in the public explanation area or with a private message.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $253 for this job
I am a joomla developer and I can develop custom joomla extensions. I have worked with amazon API. I am confident I can complete your task in 3 days. Thank you.