Bibliographical Database Website MySQL Phase 1
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $645 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need to design and develop the first phase of a website to search and display bibliographical information from a database. Functions:
1. Homepage / Search for a Book / Advanced Search (Title, Author, Publisher, Year, Keyword)
2. Search Results
3. View Bibliographical Details of a book.
4. Abebooks API to show copies of books available for sale.
5. Upload Inventory of Books (CSV file). Simple function to upload books to admin.
6. Integrate an existing PHP script into admin panel of the website. The existing script adds books to the database and presents possible duplicates to the admin for manual handling.
All titles, authors, and publishers should be hyperlinked and when clicked will search for all other books with that title, author or publisher. Admin panel with CMS and function to manage uploaded files. Database must be highly scalable and capable of holding 1M or more books.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online