We are looking for someone to create a book review website that does the following: I have experience with Drupal, that would be great to stick with but not necessary.
1. Imports book information from external book source such as google books (Cover art, title, genre, Description, publisher, published date, ISBN, total # of pages)
-Users can add a book by ISBN that is not already on the site.
2. Users can rate the books with a 5-star system from .5 to 5 stars in .5 star increments.
3. Users can review the book with a detailed review section and the following fields: Date started, Date Finished, Number of times read, I would recommend to, Recommeded by(Autofill username as user types), Private notes(visible to user only)
-Ability to hide certain text when marked as a spoiler within the text area. Preferably using a spoiler tag of some sort(i.e.
4. User can add to a book shelf of their choice, and name the bookshelf.
5. User can tag a book as: Want to own, Already Own, Used to Own
6. Users can have group discussions on books and challenge each other to read them and keep track of how far they are. (Put page number they are on, site will calculate % complete by knowing total page count from import.)
7. Users can flag reviews as inappropriate, Not relating to book, Spam, Rude, Spoiler Alert.
8. User profile can list all books reading, newest reviews on books they may be interested in, what their friends are reading and latest conversations.
9. Forums to report bugs, start discussions, etc.
10. Explore the site by genre
11. Flag books for incorrect information and have the site admin notified.
12. Users can comment on other users reviews and have ability to flag comments.
13. Private inboxes for users to communicate
14. Groups that users can create/modify/moderate themselves and have group discussions, group reading projects.
15. User profiles where users can enter name, DOB, email, Address. Ability to keep info private (show name only)
- E_Mail will only be used for site notifications(i.e. notifications of friend requests, new mail, etc.)