Buddypress developer for quick assignment + QA Testing
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $695 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for finishing my Buddypress website which is 75% done as developer who was working gave up due to some personal issues he has.
The site is basically social networking site with ecommerce in it. I am premium member of wordpress site so I have used Marketpress as e-commerce solution and other premium plugins.
I would like someone to finish it asap . I have psds with me to finish some styling and layout on profile pages and remaining work on sellers dash board. Its not admin who sells the stuff but there are other type of users called as agents who does the selling, they have their own dash board (designed already, paypal setup is done as well). While admin can also add some services on the top of products added by agents (this not done).
Mostly, styling/layout work and additional plugin incorporation with some bug fixes are remaining, we can discuss things on skype.
Apart from this I need to have this site tested so that we can have both deal at same time.
Complete Black box, security, load and performance test of pre-release website [30-350]
The winners of this project will fully test a new pre-release social networking website build upon buddypress platform.
You will be required to go through the full life cycle of the buddypress website including:
1. Creating a user account, interacting with other users through the social elements of the site etc.
2. Creating dummy accounts of say 500 users and test thoroughly features of website after logging them all in.
3. Load and performance testing needs to be performed.
4. Browser compatibility of complete sites across all the major browsers (FF,Chrome,IE,Opera recent and previous versions).
5. Test completely all functionality of web site including chat server performance.
6. Fully automated testing and experience with Selenium and other open source testing tool is mandatory.
7. All test plans must be shared and bug management will be done on JetBrain YourTrack.
8. I need complete report of the defects with explanation wherever applicable.
The goal is to find and report on any bugs or inconsistencies that you find in the website.
Please note that this project is only for testing and all data you enter and accounts you create will be deleted following testing.
Full requirement specification will be given to the winning bidders.
Please tell me why you are the right person for this project.
Skype id is needed to establish clear understanding and track progress.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online