Burlesquiceous is an exciting new nightwear label tempting eccentric sexiness. We combine maximum quality fabrics with luxurious embellishments as edgy designs, the result is a line of extremely sophisticated robes . We are a feminine brand and our main purpose is to make feel women empowered while wearing our designs . We are a seductive brand and the best place to buy robes .
We want an Ecommer website to sell our products. Regarding the Shopping cart Wordpress would be fine, but any suggestion will be listened. The total list of Products is 12 and these are the things we would need on the website:
- Blog Section on the Site
- The website will have the ability to store quality reports on clients by configuring satisfaction surveys. For this, the website will have to generate forms and have a dynamic database .
- Cross sell and up sell ( suggested products )
- Product catalog to be organized into categories and subcategories , depending on customer needs . The catalog will be managed by the administrator from the private area , making the goal state control of products (stock , stock , order)
- Double indication of product price without VAT with VAT
- Flash Sale ( down counter )
- Multiple images per product / magnifying effect
- Wish list
- Share with friends via facebook, twitter , google +1 , email
- Video on the Home Page
- Possibility of orders without registering ( guest client) , or as a registered customer .
- Check real-time orders placed by customers (filter by customer name or order )
- Read ( customer ) order status from the client account number request - . > Ie inventory management
- Amount from cart to estimate taxes or fees and shipping .
- Use coupon gift card
- The portal will have a shopping cart associated with payment by Paypal. Orders may also be obtained through transfer payment and COD. Will be prepared for the use of promotional coupons , aimed ( % off , plus free shipping, etc. . ) Will be configured by the portal administrator to each of the promotional codes.
- Create and manage mailing lists (mailings )
- Generation of invoices integrated with a billing system ( quickbooks etc. ..)