Build a Mobile Responsive Web Page
This project was successfully completed by matrixmarketers for $166 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
This project requires the coder to modify exiting HTML pages embedded with JAVA script to create the navigation functionally as shown in the flow chart provided. The main page should be coded to direct specific mobile device to specified pages. Example, if the user connecting to the page is a mobile Android or other flash compatible device with flash enable they will be directed to a mobile responsive page as provided. If the user is using an android or flash compatible mobile device and do not have flash installed, the user will be directed to the specific page as specified and this page with instruct them how to manually install flash. If the user is using an iSO mobile device that does not have flash enable or is not flash compatible they are directed back to the main page and displayed a message saying their device is not compatible with the site and they require a flash enable device.
You will design specifically an instruction page which must have screen shots or graphics your create to help demonstrate to the user how to manually install the Adobe Flash player on their Android mobile handset. Again any graphics, screen shoots and images for this demonstration must be created or provided by you the coder that accepts this project. You will need to review the attached files. Then modify the script to add the missing functionally. An then create the single instruction page as described. The scope of this project is small and specific, please bid after reviewing the information.
Important: This job requires you sign an NDA provided us and please use the URL provided to execute the NDA to request access to the files for this project and any other required information to complete this project. [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
Important: The Android Module FLASH Based requires Flash Plugin from Adobe installed on the android device. Please note that the plugin is NOT an default. Flash can be installed from the following address: [url removed, login to view]
1. Make sure your Android device is connected to the Internet.
2. Open the Settings menu.
3. Select Security (or Applications, on older Android OSs).
4. Place a checkmark next to the "Unknown sources" check box.
5. Tap OK to confirm your selection.
6. Close Settings.
7. Launch the browser.
8. Search for "flash player archive page" or navigate directly to [url removed, login to view] html
9. On the Archive page, scroll down to "Flash Player for Android archives"
10. Select a version of Flash Player that is compatible with your Android operating system.
11. Downloaded the flash player version for my phone (Flash Player for Android 2.x and 3.x archives):
Flash Player 11.1 for Android 2.x and 3.x ([url removed, login to view])
12. Tap the link to download the Flash Player installer. Download begins automatically.
13. When download completes, close the browser.
14. Open Notifications.
15. Tap "[url removed, login to view]"
16. When prompted, tap Install.
17. When installation is finished, tap Done.
18. Using the phone, portrait view, I opened default browser
19. Navigate to a flash enable site
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online