- Fluent in English
- If you are fluent in other programming languages (e.g. Scala, Ruby, C, C++ etc) then please let me know. (Desirable: C, C++, Java)
- It is desirable (not essential) if you have run infrastructure with Amazon Web Services.
IMPORTANT: Please let me know two separate bids; Your bid for Milestone One and Your bid for all future Milestones (combined) as detailed below. Please also let me know your time frame to complete this project. I want this to be completed as soon as possible.
Create the sign up pages as per the attached slides. You will also be required to use your initiative and create a secure back of house admin area that allows me to search and view all user content by tables and individually (with the option to delete any part of the user content from the main site whilst keeping it on our database backed up permanently with the option to undelete it). Please also include a “forgot password” option that would send me an email to rest my password.
FUTURE MILESTONES WILL INCLUDE THE BELOW
If you are unable to fulfil any of the milestones below then please do not bid for Milestone One. We want to use the same developer for every stage from start to finish. You will be sent PDF slides at every future milestone to show you what is required (as per the attached PDF slides for milestone one).
Future milestones will include:
1) Expanding the Facebook login option to pull more information from Facebook e.g. photos, likes, friend’s lists, etc.
2) Linking users together by allowing them to “follow” each other (like Twitter or Instagram). Also having a privacy option that would allow users to approve or decline other users that would want to follow them.
3) Adding new images to the website by uploading.
4) Creating a function that would allow users to pull images from other websites by inserting a website link (like the “Add pin” function in [url removed, login to view]).
5) Having a privacy option on all images that would allow users to choose who they share these images and posts with.
6) Like Instagram, allow users to geo-stamp where images were taken with their location details by linking this website to a places API like Foursquare’s API (to be chosen by me in future).
7) An invite function that allows users to invite their friends via email, Facebook, Gmail, twitter or Yahoo to sign up to the website.
8) A private messaging service between users.
9) A one to five star rating system and categorising.
10) The ability to search the website for other users and other content
11) Allowing users to comment and like on other users posts as well as make posts on their own profiles and others profiles.
12) The top bar of the screen will include icons that will highlight for new messages, new notifications and new followers.
13) A homepage that aggregates all recent content added to the site from users friends.
Very important; to separate you from the spammers, please write “Leopard” as the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not start with this word, since most bidders never read the requirements.
By accepting this job, you agree to full privacy, non-disclosure and relinquish all intellectual property relating to this project.