We are launching a new property community site to be modelled on an existing site and Codes predominantly written in PHP & Mysql.
We currently have an ecommerce site that has all or the majority of the Codes and functionalities needed. We need someone who can adapt similar working existing code to our brand new site. The reason for such approach is not to re-invent the wheel instead re-use some or all of the existing code component/functions to speed up the process.
Specifications requirement for the new brand:
1. Review current Brand/website features coded to be integrated into the new site:
2. Members can create their own username and password (Registration process).
3. Internal Messaging System. E.g. message notification when someone sends you a message on the site.
4. Members can only access a member’s area only when they are signed up and they can add a photo image into their profile as well as editing functionality
5. Members can add/upload photos with the click of a button to their existing profile.
6. Forum where members can share/discuss about a current topic
7. Admin panel to manage the entire website to include:
2.1 Content management System (Used for managing the entire website content and images) “pending approval” part of the tool that allows site admin to approve or decline and inappropriate image/photo.
2.1 Image/Photo viewer – Tool for displaying photos/image in.
2.2 Chat tool (Messenger) – one to one chat systems to allow live communication between registered users.
2.4 Internal Messaging System – To to include:
• Mail Retention limit = 90 day retention before deletion from inbox
• Delete none –activity Record (User profile) after = 360 days
2.5 UI:Good layout, fast downloading, user friendly and appealing interface design using CSS technology.
If you are awarded the project and you do a good job, there is a strong possibility of future work.
Please put in your bid "read and understood" so I know you understand what this project is about. Also provide a link to your most recent portfolio of work done,