Build 2 WordPress Websites
This project was awarded to Pravin656 for $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We like to build 2 WordPress websites to sill Amazon products.
The first website will contain pages with text and pictures.
The second website will be an online store showing different Amazon products. No Selling will happen from the site. All pictures and links will lead to Amazon pages in Different Amazon sites.
The 2 websites should look similar to each other in structure.
We will buy a WP theme specially designed for Amazon products : [url removed, login to view]
Every website will contain 8 - 10 pages in addition to the regular pages like: Contact us, about us, etc.
We will provide all the text and pictures.
Usual plug-ins should be added to both websites
There are also 2 mandatory that should be included in the second website:
1) [url removed, login to view] This is an Amazon product importer and comes with 4 themes but can work with any wordpress theme. We will buy this one and send it to the webmaster
2) [url removed, login to view] . This is a free wordpress Amazon store localizer so the visitor will get redirected to the Amazon store of his country (ex: a vistor to our site who clicks on coffee makers will get directed to [url removed, login to view] if he is from Canada and [url removed, login to view] if he is an American)
The 2 websites should be:
1. easy to allow for future expansion and adding future text, pictures and products to additional pages.
3. HTML5 Code should contain the proper Structured Data according to [url removed, login to view] tags
Read the full details in the attached file.: " [url removed, login to view]"
Please send samples of the WP websites which you have built before.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online