***PLEASE READY CAREFULLY***
We are a video gaming company that require qualified and experienced freelancers to write a custom script and CMS. Our website is going to be a social news based website where members get the chance to register and contribute news articles, reviews, videos, previews. The script and CMS being written should be completely CUSTOM and not copied off other scripts. All scripts will be checked by our team and **FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF PROJECT** Some of the tasks that the script should do are as follows:
- A full graphical overhaul that is required to be simple and yet elegant (design concepts will be provided)
- Accept member registration, and enable them to submit articles, news, etc.
- The articles can link to an external site, but all outbound links should not be direct. Meaning, they should be ClickOut links.
- Basic formatting style for members and advanced formatting options for staff.
- Ability to create eMagazines and send them to members on the mailing list
- Keeping track of views of each article and publishing the highest viewed/commented articles on the front page.
- Let staff members post content and allow them to freely post to homepage regardless of views
- Ability for the admin to appoint other members as STAFF
- Ability to have a cPanel for admin, a level 2 content management panel for staff and level 1 content publishing panel for regular members
- Ability to let all users modify, crop, and upload banner pictures for news articles. (eg. A built-in picture editor)
- Ability to track top contributors and display them on the front page.
- Different layout for each article type, (eg, different ways to upload content on previews, reviews, news, videos, etc).
- A redeem section to allow top contributors to redeem prizes, games and other gadgets for their contributions. A credit shop kind of place similar to the one freelancer uses.
Additionally, we want you to implement PORTFOLIO-plan Typekit font package, which we will pay for. ( [url removed, login to view] )
As an employer, we expect the following:
- Daily updates. We want our coders to keep a detailed log book of what they did within any given hour. We want a full audit of all the time spent on our website
- A live demo hosted on your end to show everyday updates
- A freelancer that has a team of coders and not just one individual
- Deliver on time and money
- Extensively bug test all scripts
Cash will be paid out in milestone increments of $500. Only the best most talented freelancers may apply. Proof of prior projects required.
81 freelancers are bidding on average $4676 for this job
I have already done similar project and would like to help you out in your project. I am not asking for any upfront money. Pay me after you get satisfied with the project. Hope to discuss more.