Business Listing Website with Commission System - repost
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
A Business listing website.
User can register on the website to post business or user can register as introducer to suggest business.
This website will have 3 initial phases and upgrade in the future.
Admin panel to have full control over features below.
This website features below:
1. Business listing with search function.
2. Sorting of products/companies
3. Advertising area with static size banner/ad size. Admin can set advertisement display time (4s, 7s, 9s), and number of rotation image (1-3).
3.1 There will be alot of area for ads rotation. Header, Right bar, Content page, etc.
4. Real time display of a figure generated via figures plug from website. For eg. total sales.
5. Each user register with a company will have a personalize site. Like in Linkedin company page.
6. Commission calculation for each sale made by introducer.
7. Display user network structure. User can see who they recruit in a list.
8. Payment gateway (credit card, paypal)
9. In the future, business listing will be rank by a score system determine by total payment by user, total sales, etc.
10. User can write review on either business user or introducer which will display on user personalize page.
All this will be separated to 3 phases.
1. Most interface and business listing display
2. Commission and formulation
3. Other feature, score system for business ranking, etc.
Looking for long term company for ongoing co-operation in order to maintain the website and upgrade features.
Please let me know in summary on your proposal and suggestion.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online