Clone Existing OScommerce Site - A Test for Long Term Programmer
This project was successfully completed by topubuf for $200 USD in 6 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In6 days
I have a client who has an existing website. They are looking to clone their oscommerce website, and do a few minor programming updates. As a programmer, while I can do this all myself, I am more interested in finding a programmer who I can rely upon for this project, and potentially many future projects. My existing programmer, whom I paid full time for years is now going on to other things.
If you are a person who is interested in long term work, then please feel free to bid. Here is what I am looking for in a programmer - all others need NOT apply:
- Must be able to easily understand instructions
- Must be able to program cleanly, accurately and not let bugs get through
- Needs to be polite, courteous and respectful. No whiners, either. I cannot stand complaining ... especially when I'm paying someone!
- Did I mention not let any bugs get through? Test your work thoroughly!
- If you agree to a deadline, you must stick with it.
- If there are any problems (or not) you must keep me updated at all times
This is pretty much what is required of any employee, but I'm looking for someone who I can trust a lot of my work to, and would like to stick around for years to come. I'm an easy guy to work with - just be professional, code well, on time and keep me updated, and things will be great!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online