I'm looking for a developer who can make 2 tabs for a constructions company's facebook fanpage.
Get the psd attached before reading.
One of the tabs, Metros2_Landing_Portafolio_V3, contains the company portfolio of completed projects. It will have a graphic menu, which will be composed of 4 images at top. These 4 images grayed with hover (color). When visitor clicks one of the 4 projects (images at top), color should stay fixed and chosen project info load (ajax) in the same tab. This tab will contain a 4 images gallery and a video for each project info. You will notice 2 icons at right, very small, that load images and video for each project. Video is embedded from youtube.com. Under the gallery/video block, there will be a description text
Now the tasks and notes
1) the projects in each tab should be easily administrable by an enduser, so developers should develop a little mini admin application separately for each tab. Not complicated things, just 1 file where user uploads the 2 images for button project (grayed, color), then user uploads 4 images of the project for the gallery, puts the youtube ID video for embedding in that project and finally the description text. Each tab must always contain 4 projects.
2) Each tab must look pixel-by-pixel as PSD
3) No scroll in facebook.
4) use latest php-facebook-sdk, js, etc. I've started the work but can't complete it. Look for example at [url removed, login to view] as base... not oblished to use this
5) You can use facebook framework like [url removed, login to view] for each tab
6) I'll make you developer of fanpage so you have to be facebook verified developer. I'll provide ftp details, etc. upon choosing dev.
7) Make clean clode, modular, separate things, folder, js, css, images, etc. for each tab. I've used [url removed, login to view] css which helps a lot, but you can use what you want.
8) If you can make inline editing for the fanpage admin, this would be INCREDIBLE (optional). Else, develop a single page admin app separately. We'll protect it later with .htaccess
This should not take more than 1 or 2 days to a facebook guru dev. to complete