We are a startup retailer and one of the things we'd like to do is setup our site to allow other retailers to advertise and sell their products through us. This is in the same way Amazon marketplace and playmarket work however there will be some differences and initially the type of products will be restricted. Developers will need to be familiar with tax laws especially around VAT. The site will be restricted to UK only traders to start with but with a view to initiate a international option.
The following is a quick summary of the features that it should support.
- Trader account creation with product portfolio management
- Trader should be able to view sale/purchase history
- VAT calculation
- Ability to transfer funds to Bank account
- Items are sold through the marketplace so CC payments will need to accepted (developer should be aware of PCI DSS compliance)
- Email handling without traders and customers sharing email addresses (for auditing purposes)
- Suggest a suitable secure hosting package
Additional features to follow, but this is a starting point. Would prefer if the work could be quoted as a fixed price.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $1163 for this job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..
I can do this, I have developed many eCommerce projects and lots of experience in software development. Thank you. Feel free to discuss. waiting for your reply