Estate Agent Website
This project received 75 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £1142 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
Main features to be based on [url removed, login to view] Look & feel to be crisp, white based and simple. The graphics, logo and pictures should be included in the package. Timescales should be between 4-6 weeks
Like any website a Logo at the top and contact info and “call me” on right. Register and sign in options.
A menu bar with Home, Landlords, Let a Room, Sellers, How it Works, FAQ, Reviews, About Us sections
A 4-5 page banner for advertisement about website.
Main highlight should be to display our three lines of business - Let your House, Let your Room and Sell your House. The design needs to be very modern and clear and yet simple.
These sections will highlight the main features of what we offer and at what starting price. Users then should be able to click on these sections and taken to page where the packages offered under each section will be explained.
I want this site to be designed for dummies and first time users. It should be as simple as possible to use and there should be no cluttering.
A search for property (sale, rent or rent a room) option is also required but it should be possible to switch it on/off.
There should be a link to Rightmove to our main page.
Logo of the Property Ombudsman should be shown at the top and bottom of the website.
1) Landlord - Looking for a Rental Package
Can select either the “Landlords” menu option at the top or the “Let your House” line of business section.
Should be taken to the same page
Two package should be clearly displayed
- £25 Find Tenants and book appointments
- £50 Complete Letting - Find Tenants and Arrange viewing and reference checks
Both these packages will have details under the following headings
- How it works
- Package Includes:
User should be able to select a package
User should be able to add extras to the package
User should add these to cart
Checkout - Sign in or register
Provide details about the property including upto a maximum of 20 pictures. Details required regarding the property can be referred from the reference website.
User should know at the start how many sections he need to complete
2) Landlords looking to Rent a room
3) Property owner can select “Sellers” from the top menu or “Sell your House” line of business section.
4) Users can search for a property. Main search field is postcode but should be apply various filters like
- For Sale, Rent, or room
- Number of bedrooms - min and max
- Price - min and max
Also sort results by price or date added
How property to be displayed and what details to show can be referred from the reference website. Users should be able to request booking for a website.
5) Admin should be able to upload a property for rent, sale or room .
6) Admin should be able to manage the state of these properties i.e. to let, let agreed, sale agreed, etc. or delete them
7) website should be search engine friendly and optimised for the right keywords.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online