Facebook (FBML) Designer/Coder/Graphics Artist Wanted
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $142 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Facebook (FBML) Designer, Layout designer Creator/Coder Required
We require the designing of at least 5 Multitab Facebook Landing Pages, Business Pages and Fan Pages.
The images created will also be used as twitter backgrounds so experience on this is required.
Want someone who can help us create these pages with experience of creating content, on-page SEO optimisation and other information to get us going.
We need constant supply of Facebook Fan pages and want to develop a long term working relationship. So please bid to develop a long-term relationship.
1. Experience of creating Multitab Facebook Landing Pages, Business Pages and Fan Pages
2. Experience of creating Twitter backgrounds
3. The ability to create unique designs that show strong graphic design skills
4. Skills in FBML, FBJS and CSS, reflecting the existing website if applicable.
5. Previous experience of creating Facebook web forms using AJAX
6. Experience of creating Facebook Dialog Boxes (auto responder code from Aweber)
7. Fully understanding the need of proper placement of the “Like” Button and WHY
8. All Themes designed must be unique and comply with Facebook Standards, nothing less will be accepted.
9. The FBML and FBJS coding must always be clean coding.
10. All code should be accurately commented for future reference
11. All Code and Designs should be optimized for page loading speed, not
12. All Facebook Themes designed must work on Safari, Firefox (1, 2, 3), Internet Explorer (6 and above)
Opera and Chrome.
13. We need the ability to easily change colours, add images, edit links, paste in content etc.
14. All code and designs submitted should be optimized for page loading speed. Not everyone has a fast Internet connection, so please bare that in mind.
15. We require all work completed to be self-tested for errors and issues and don’t want to pick out the errors and problems for you.
16. Must be able to complete each project in a reasonable amount of time.
• Quote/bid for 1 design first followed by how much for the other 4 designs
• Please include “Real People” in your bidding message so we can check you have read and understand the job role.
• To show you have the skills please also confirm the maximum width for a Facebook page design
• Include at least 3 samples of your BEST previous Facebook landing page, business page. Fan page designs with URLs.
All non- FBML and non-graphic bidders will be rejected, so please only bid if you are a FACEBOOK designer/coder.
Facebook, FBML, FBJS, CSS. Photoshop, web design, SEO
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online