Food delivery website like just-eat - repost
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1134 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for a person that can develop a food delivery website in english. Exemples could be
[url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
We need someone who can do the designs and the whole setup
Here are the website major functions needed
[url removed, login to view] home page user can quickly enter their address (Postcode, or street name or region), they then immediately move on to another page with a list of restaurants in that region with the distance which can deliver to them. On the home page they can also see a list of best dishes (per reviews) and best sellers, top restaurants. When they click on those they get to enter their address and if the restaurant delivers that dish in their zone they immediately move to restaurant menu and make the order. Otherwise they get a list of similar dishes served by restaurants in their region. On the front page they can also choose restaurant by cuisine via a tab. A list of sorts of cuisine will be listed and when they click on one sort they will get to enter their address, then get all restaurants of that sort in their region. They can also browse directly by region clicking on a map on the front page ( UK map, with major cities shown on it), or by clicking on the name of the city listed on the low end of the front page.
[url removed, login to view] the user is on the restaurants page, he can make his choice after browsing through the different restaurants, he then gets to see the menu of that restaurant, he can then fill his cart by clicking on a dish in the menu, choose quantity , and add special details (like extra cheese, or less salt for example) after that he can move to order screen where user can select delivery or collection and can also select any selected date or time for collection or delivery.
3. To confirm the order the user must enter his phone number, email and full address; they also gets the option to register on the website and create a login with all his info so that next time they uses the website and doesn’t have to go through all this. When order is confirmed user can choose to pay online via visa, paypal etc or pay on delivery or collection.
4. User can see delivery/collection status
5. When delivered/collected user can review meal and restaurant
6. User can share with friends on facebook or twitter via the like buttons anything from restaurant to dishes or site fan page.
Restaurant owners end:
1. Restaurant owner can register on front page, they send in their address, owner’s name, delivery info, kind of cuisine, phone number, working hours, delivery range etc. They will have to chose between different type of subscriptions depending on the products they want to add to their account. We will charge them monthly and they will have to pay upfront. They should also be able to have their own shop area where they can upload images and products with any additional details on the product. We approve the restaurant account after receiving the payment. Website will automatically create a restaurant page with the restaurant name and logo if any, or picture. They receive log in info which they can use to modify price or anything on menu. They can also manage their commands, accept or refuse orders, read messages from web manager. They should also be able to print invoices and print the list of orders they received.
2. When restaurant receives order, a text message or emial is send to their personal number or primary email address and to a special device [url removed, login to view] including the dishes and quantity, but no personal information of the person ordering. If they want and can fill the order they then can log on the website, go in their inbox , open a message asking acceptance, click ok on it then immediately receive all the information for proceeding.
3. Restaurants pay 10% commission on all orders ,
4. Restaurants can shut down their account at any moment if they wish.
Webmaster should be able to manage everything on the website.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online